– Primary and secondary education in Crete
– 1999 Medical School Graduate Diploma (Faculty of Medicine, University of Athens) Grade: Very Good
– 1999 Education quarterly in General Pathology, Cardiology and Surgery in Regional Hospital of Karpenissi
– 2000 Rural Service in R.C. of Proussos in Evritania Prefecture
– 2001 Education for nine months in specialty of General Pathology at the 1st IKA Hospital (Melissia, Athens)
– 2002-2004 Scientific Associate in Dermatology Clinic of UGHH (University General Hospital of Heraklion)
– 2004-2007 Specialty in Dermatology – Venereology (Dermatology Clinic in University General Hospital of Heraklion, Crete)
– 2005 to 2008 PhD thesis in University of Crete, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Morphology, Histology Laboratory. Grade: Excellent Cum Laude.
Thesis: Biochemical and immunological study of growth factors activity in biosynthesis of secreted Chondroitin and Dermatan sulfate proteoglycans in melanoma and normal melanocytes cell lines.
– 2007 until 2012: Scientific Associate in Dermatology Clinic of UGHH
– 2007 until today: Private Dermatology Clinic
– 2009 April : Internship at Skin Cancer Center Charite Berlin
– 2010 until 2012: Dermatologist in ΙΚΑ Hospital.