The deadline for submitting e-posters is June 30th 2020, 12.00 noon.
Please click here to download the e-poster template for residents.
Please click here to download the e-poster template for students.
The e-poster will be sent in English by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-poster will be accompanied by a scientific abstract. The editing instructions for the abstract can be found here.
The scientific abstract will be sent to: email@example.com.
Participants in the contest must respect the following steps:
– “Like” on Facebook Iasi Dermatological Spring page – http://www.facebook.com/primaderma.ro
– send a scientific e-poster related to the dermatological specialty with a subject chosen together with the coordinator (case study, scientific study presentation, etc.) with HD size (height – 1920 px, width – 1080 px) according to the e-poster accepted template, in electronic format, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and posting this e-poster on Facebook page Iasi Dermatological Spring – http://www.facebook.com/primaderma.ro, accompanied by some details related to the subject of e-poster. Mandatory, the text that accompanies the image (e-poster) must contain the hashtag #pdi2020.
The deadline for submitting e-posters is June 30th, 2020, 12.00 noon.
– Dimensions: height – 1920 px, width – 1080 px;
The competition will establish 2 winners for each category (resident doctor and student), as follows:
1. Popularity Prize
The contest is held on the Facebook page Dermatological Spring Iesian – Iesian School of Dermatology.
The author of the e-poster with most “Like” on June 30, 2020, 12:00 noon, automatically becomes the winner of the Popularity Prize.
2. Scientific Evaluation Commission Award
From July 1st to 10th, the Scientific Evaluation Commission will choose the second winning e-poster (other than the one designated through the Facebook page) for each category, to be announced by the winner after July 10, 2020.
– resident doctors: supporting the participation in an international congress (max. 500 euros / prize);
– students: fee for attending a national congress.
The winners will present their work orally in a session to be held on Saturday, July 18h, 2020; the time allocated will be of maximum 5 minutes. The electronic format of the oral presentation will be .ppt or .pptx (power point).